Tart Law Group, P.A., is a small town law firm, located in Dunn, North Carolina, offering personalized and compassionate legal services to individuals and businesses throughout Harnett, Johnston, Southern Wake and Lee counties. As long-time members of our community, we understand the values and concerns of our local citizens and business owners.
At Tart Law Group, P.A., our attorneys have over 35 years of combined experience representing local individuals and businesses. We take pride in offering our clients personal attention and high quality legal work that is timely, yet budget conscious. Our goal is to provide you with the best legal advice so that you can make an informed decision on legal matters that impact you, your family or your business.
When you have legal questions that need to be answered, you need an experienced lawyer protecting your interests. If you are involved in a divorce, have been injured by someone else’s negligence, have a dispute in your workplace, or you are buying or selling a business, you deserve an attorney who understands all your options.
Our Practice Areas
At Tart Law Group, P.A., we offer a full range of legal services to our clients, from personal injury advice, to business law and employment issues. No matter what your legal needs might be, contact Tart Law Group today and let us put our 35 years of experience to work for you.
Our firm specializes in these legal services:
- Real Estate Law. We handle both residential and commercial real estate needs. Our services include the buying and selling of real estate, as well as purchase agreements, title searches, deed preparations and offer to purchase agreements.
- Personal Injury. We handle a wide range of personal injury claims, from motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, to product liability.
- Employment Law. We represent both employers and employees in matters involving contracts and claims involving harassment or discrimination in the workplace.
- Wills & Estate Planning. We can assist our clients with drafting wills and powers of attorney, and also with trusts and probate administration.
- Criminal Law. We can represent clients in a wide array of criminal matters, including DWI, speeding and other traffic violations.
- Foreclosures. We provide helpful legal solutions for homeowners who are facing the difficulties of foreclosure.
- Business and Corporate Law. We have experience working with both new and existing businesses, providing legal advice for business formation, contracts and collections. Our business clients always have access to their lawyer. For Collections, we can assist in the recovery of unpaid business debts.
Call Today to Schedule Your Consultation
If you would like to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your legal issues, contact our office at 910-892-5388. Our office hours are between 8:30 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are welcome.
Our Office Location
Our firm is located at 700 W. Broad Street, Dunn, NC. Map link here.